These are our terms and conditions applied during the service rendered.
We recommend you to read the following terms & conditions carefully before using the application OR Website of "The Ironers".
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
A) We provide services for 5km radius out of which free pick-up and delivery services for 3 km Radius from our store and a convenience charge of Rs-30 will be charged for next 2 km
- By agreeing to use our services, you abide by all applicable intellectual property laws, as well as any additional notices or restrictions contained in this Agreement. The Terms and Conditions of this site and application are subject to the Indian Laws & Jurisdiction of Hyderabad Courts Only
- Any unauthorized usage of our services and the materials related to 'The Ironers" is a violation of our policies. Hence, our Services are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, domain name, patent and other proprietary rights..
- The Service is not available for use by persons under the age of 13years. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the Services, and you may only use the Services for lawful purposes. In certain instances ,you may require to provide proof of identity to access or use the Services, and you agree that you may be denied access or use of the Services if you refuse to provide proof of identity.
- The price of minimum order is cited on our services.
- ( Refund ,Cancel and Return Policy) We are doing our best to prevent any damages to your garment, we cannot guarantee against color loss, deterioration of buttons, loops, zippers, shoulder pads, ornaments, bleeding or shrinkage of garments. In addition, we do not take responsibility for any deteriorated or flawed garments, insufficient resistance of fabric, bad reaction of the color or impressions which could result in small holes or tears ( For any items deemed damaged, whether we may reimburse you by paying up to ten (10) times the charge for Service ( Opted by the customer for that individual fabric ) the item in which the damage occurred regardless of brand, price or condition of the garment. The cloth for which the compensation is made shall be retained by the company Any damaged items must be reported to support@TheIroners.com and inspected by Us, within seven (7) days from date the damaged item was returned to you by The Ironers, through digital photos or in-person. )
- Any lost item must be reported within seven (2) days of the delivery of the garments to support@TheIroners.com. All claims are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Items are considered lost twenty (20) days after the initial claim has been made. Any reimbursement for an item deemed lost by The Ironers shall be limited to and shall not exceed ten (10) times the charge for Service opted the lost item regardless of brand, price or condition of the garment. The Ironers does not take responsibility for any loose items lost when submitted in a The Ironers bag, such as watches, jewelry, cufflinks, etc
- (Ship and Delivery Policy ) We strive at providing and putting our best efforts to maintain our agreed pickup and delivery timings for the best, valuable and timely services to our customers. Delays however do not give any right to compensation. The pick-up time can be re-scheduled 60minutes before the requested pick-up time. Any modification in the pick-up time after the 60minutes of the requested pick-up time ,shall have fee at reasonable charge of Rs.50/-.
- We hope to provide a convenient service to all our customers. However, once delivery has been made, we will not be held responsible or liable for the loss or damage of any items. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure the safety of items after delivery.
- We reserve the right to keep records of your garments and retain, store, display or reproduce such records which may include images or photographs for internal purpose.
- Accessing and using our Services, you agree that you will not use the Services for any unlawful purpose or engage in any use prohibited by this Agreement. You further agree that you will not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any The Ironers server, or the network(s) connected to any The Ironers server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not attempt, through any means, to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Services, other account, computer system or network connected to any The Ironers server. The Ironers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to monitor any and all use of the Services.
- The customer can subscribe our services providing the open vertical of monthly subscription and annual subscription. The user agrees on the agreement of that we may submit periodic charges (i.e; Monthly /Annual) for the chosen payment method. Subjective to Subscriptions, they are non-cancellable and non-refundable. Customer is payable for the taxes .The charges on the website or application are not inclusive of applicable taxes as per govt of Telangana & govt of India.
- We hold the right to remove/revise the charges of any or all aspects of the Services at any time Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall "The Ironers" or its officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives be liable to you or any third party for any special, consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, or punitive damages or any other loss or injury that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Services or the Materials, even if "The Ironers" authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations do not purport to limit liability that cannot be excluded under the law in the jurisdiction of this Agreement.
- We do not review, monitor, operate or control any third party website/services accessible through our websites or application links. We reserve the right to discontinue the links to any other website at any time for any reason .
- Any complaint(s) must be reported to company within 48 hrs after receiving the articles. The right to entertain the complaint lies with the company.
- (Before giving the garments please check if any personal belongings in the pockets left, we are not responsible and no claims will be entertained.
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.